Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Bleeding of the Stone

For some reason The Bleeding of the Stone just didn't do it for me. I couldn't really tell you why I wasn't a big fan of it but I wasn't. However, the character Cain was someone that I had strong feelings towards. I can tell you that I REALLY didn't like him.

Although Cain's curse of his need for meat was a curse, his selfishness and pure evil that came out of him was disturbing and disgusting. It was said that he was born with this curse, and it was a curse that caused his father and mother to die and later his foster parents to die and later for him to crucify an innocent bedouin in the desert. Like I said before his representation of evil was disturbing and disgusting and could leave no one with any passion for pity for him.

No comments: